370 Highway 7 E, Richmond Hill L4B04CRoyal Gardens was built by
Liberty DevelopmentLiberty Development Corporation is one of GTA's leading new condo community builders to date.and completed in year 2013
There are total 10 floors and around 221 units.
The building currently has 5 units on sale, and 2 for lease.
Condo monthly management fee includes: Water, Heat and CAC.
Condo facility includes: Gym, Concierge, Party/Meeting Room, Guest Suite, Visitor Parking and Sauna .
- Doncrest Public School (Grade:1-1) 392/3037
- Thornlea Secondary School (Grade:9-12) 72/739
- Christ the King Catholic Elementary School (Grade:1-8) 35/3037
- St. Robert Catholic High School (Grade:9-12)
- Adrienne Clarkson Public School (Grade:2-8)
Commute InformationLangstaff Go Train Station (2.2km)
Other InformationIf you plan to buy or sell a condo or want to learn more about real estate investment opportunities in Richmond Hill, please contact Richmond Hill real estate agent Realtor Alan Zheng (647-877-9311).
- 160 West Beaver Creek, Unit 2,
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1B4, Canada