100 Leeward Glenway, Toronto M3C3E7
100 Leeward Glenway was built by odular Precast Developments Ltd and completed in year 1974.
There are total 22 floors and around 440 units.
The building currently has 3 units on sale, and 0 for lease.
Condo monthly management fee includes: Heat and Hydro.
Condo facility includes: Party/Meeting Room, Sauna, Visitor Parking, Guest Suites, Gym and Indoor Pool.
- Gateway Public School (Grade:JK-6)
- Valley Park Middle School (Grade:6-8)
- Don Mills Middle School (Grade:6-8)
- Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute (Grade:9-12)
- Don Mills Collegiate Institute (Grade:9-12) 352/739
- St. John XXIII Catholic School (Grade:JK-8) 1871/3037
- Grenoble Public School (Grade:JK-6)
- O'Connor Public School (Grade:JK-5)
Other InformationIf you plan to buy or sell a condo or want to learn more about real estate investment opportunities in Toronto, please contact Toronto real estate agent Realtor Alan Zheng (647-877-9311).
- 160 West Beaver Creek, Unit 2,
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1B4, Canada